Great Health Benefits of Aritichokes You Might Not Know
- Artichokes are high in antioxidants to help your body fight off face free radicals while boosting immunity.
- The pulp of the artichoke leaf is full of a polyphenol antioxidant (cynarnin) which aids in increasing bile flow.
- Studies have shown artichokes to be a very good food for promoting liver health.
- Artichokes are a natural diuretic and aid in the digestion of food.
- There are compounds in the leaves of artichokes that have been shown to help reduce cholesterol.
- Artichokes are full of magnesium, potassium, and Vitamin C.